Thursday, June 13

Man Card

Do you ever see a man and wonder how in the world he was ever issued his man card in the first place?  I love my manly man.  He can easily handle home projects, yard stuff, car stuff, computer stuff (well, duh) and he looks great without his shirt on.  If I have a problem, I can totally embrace the "damsel in distress" vibe and he's my guy.  Not all guys can pull this off.  His card is laminated.  I've never, once, felt like yanking it from him.  He's got the stones to pull off most anything.

So you won't hear me complaining about toilet seats being left up.  I'm good.  It goes with the territory.


Mr. B - - he's my man.  

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...