Thursday, March 21

Just Between Friends Sale

Let me first say this - - I freakin' love JBF.  Seriously.  I love it.  I will admit something though.  I don't sell stuff.  But I am SO thankful for the ladies that do.  Because this girl LOVES to shop there.  And that's what I plan on doing.  I. Am. Shopping.

We are only two weeks away.  TWO!!!  Put it on your calendar.  Tell Sandy and her crew that Becky sent you.  Here are some details about the sale:




HUGE KID’S GEAR SALE!! You can shop, sell, volunteer, and advertise your business!

JUST BETWEEN FRIENDS: 
Shop, Sell, Save, Smart!

Find all you need for your growing family at Just Between Friends SPRING 2013 Sales Event! Children/Teen/Maternity Clothing, shoes, accessories, cribs, changing tables, swings, Port-a-cribs, strollers, toys, bassinets, high chairs, movies, exersaucers/walkers, books, maternity/nursing items, crib/twin bedding, games, office/household furniture!

WELLS FARGO PAVILION
4608 Grape Creek Road  76903

Exclusive Pre-Sales: Thursday, APRIL 4th Check the website for details of how YOU can attend!

Friday, APRIL 5th  10am-7pm Open To the Public
Saturday, APRIL 6th 10am-5pm (new merchandise) Open To the Public
Sunday, APRIL 7th 10am-4pm (½ Price Sale) Open To the Public

Cash/check/Visa/MC/Discover

Benefits, in part, New Bridge Family Shelter

www.jbfsale.com/sanangelo
www.facebook.com/jbfsanangelo
 

SHOP.SELL.SAVE.SMART!

No comments:

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...