Tuesday, April 3

Spam

And I'm not talking about the pre-cooked meat product with the clear gel.

I'm talking about those butt munches who fill my inbox with crap.  It sucks because you can't sign up for anything anymore without providing your e-mail address.  Then you get on some crap hole list and before you know it, you get more spam than regular e-mail.

Unsubscribe?

Yeah, right.  Like that works.  I've also told telemarketers not to call me anymore.  They still call.  I usually put the phone on speaker and hand it over to the kids and tell them to have fun.

Spam.  It sucks.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I totally understand! I have a spam email set up with hotmail, so if I feel that something is completely unnecessary to have my regular email, I will use that one ;) sneaky me!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...