Go James, Go!Did you *see* him push that boulder over that line last night? Oh yeah. He's the man. I am so proud to be on Team James. So proud! (By the way, that's him in the middle. This was just before he kicked some serious butt!)
The Red Team (Fei Long), despite the lazy poker player, is on fire. Wow. I was really hoping the other team would be dumb and unload that Dave guy. (Who Ashley appropriately named a tool. Tee hee hee.) I agree with a friend of mine on my message board. They need the strength of the men right now. Smart move I guess. But from the looks of the previews, he might just shoot himself in the foot anyway. It could be tool time for you, Dave!
Now, which one on FL was mouthing about Courtney in the previews? Please not James. It looked like he was there. I'm also a little concerned about that Todd fellow. You know, the "gay Mormon." Do you think Leslie knows that he is gay? This ought to play out fun. She aligned herself right up with him last night. Actually she might as well have handed him the immunity idol. Duh. Step up your game Les.
Okay. Good show. Loved it. I was cheering OUT LOUD in my living room. Husband was laughing at me.
I think it bears repeating, Go James, Go!
(Go to CBS's Survivor site and look at his popularity rating. Wow. Just wow.)
4 comments:
WOW is right! I was impressed by his power last nught! I almost got a little distracted with all the "bareness" showing. When will these people learn to dress more appropriately for SURVIVOR?
I felt like Dave should have gone home last night! What kind of guy flops on a challenge and has to have a teenager come rescue him?
Okay, I was wrong about the teenager part. Okay, so he's 20. Still he came to the rescue of a grown man! Come on!!!
Lovin' me some James... but there's *so* many people to hate this season. I am finding myself distracted with no strong focal point.
(Oh, and I *love* the potential of the Hard Core Christian aligned with the Gay Mormon. *tee hee hee* And so it begins...)
Good post. The skin is out for sure this season. If you like Survivor, you may like my weekly blog as well:
http://survivor.aaronkimbrough.com/
Enjoy!
-AK
Post a Comment