I love me a good blog. And I stumbled on a good one today through another friend. Please go read
Becky Melby's blog post that got me. Thanks for pointing her to me,
Shelli Littleton!
The prompt alone intrigued me. So before even reading the entire blog entry, I follow the prompt. And I went with the first thing that came to mind. The prompt simply said, "Because of this..."
Here's what I came up with - -
the idea for the image hit me like a ton of bricks. It's my reality. Not in a pity way. But a blessing way. And as much as junior high is KILLING me right now, I wouldn't change a thing.
Two pictures. Four words.
Because of this...
3 comments:
Beautiful, Becky Bray. Beautiful! I'm so thankful God placed you in my life. Yes, I am. Because of this ... xoxo
Oh, Shelli! You are so incredibly precious to me. You inspire me every day!
I love you, Becky.
Post a Comment