Tuesday, November 20

Yep. I'm Back.

Blogger.  I tried.  And I wish I knew how to quit you.  (Okay, very lame Brokeback Mountain reference.  Sorry.)

But it's true.  I have stuff to say.  And some things can't be limited to a Facebook post or two.  Know what I mean?

I hold a lot of snark in there because I know who my audience is.  I know that there are kids from the youth group that see my stuff.  While I want to be "real" with them, I want to be responsible, too.  It sucks being a grown up.

What I like about this is I know that if you are reading here, you are doing so of your own doing.  I'm not a blip on your newsfeed.  You purposefully clicked a link to read bits and pieces of my profound wisdom.  Maybe I'm talking to nobody and just getting something off of my chest.  Maybe I need advice.  Maybe I just have something snarky to say.  Who knows?

I'm going to give this another try.

Wait.  Not try.

This:


1 comment:

Shawna said...

Makes me a happy girl!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...