Thursday, August 2

Honda and Bewbies

I can't remember what all I've told you about here.  The details don't really matter at this point.  The long story condensed into one sentence is this:  The windshield trim piece to Penny is STILL not fixed.

Both sides were supposed to be.  Honda was invoiced by the glass shop to fix both pieces.  But one was either not fixed or they did it wrong.  It matters not.  It's not right.  And it needs to be. I discovered it yesterday afternoon.  I saw the customer survey e-mail and was going to fill it out.  I thought I'd better check the work first.  Glad I did.

I made a call.

The van is now back at the shop and I am in a rental this time.

I give props to the Service Manager for trying real hard to make sure I'm happy.  But come on Man.  He should have thoroughly checked that thing out before sending it back to us.

Ay yi yi.

On top of all of that - - I have to go get my bewbies squished today.  That's right.  Pancakes are on the menu today.  I can't wear deodorant either.  And if you are familiar with these parts, it's supposed to be well over 100 today.

Good times.

I'm gonna blog later about the squishing.  I've documented a colonoscopy prep before.  I think it's only fair to give my boobs equal time.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I had my first one this year, too. Not fun, but not completely horrible! I also didn't wear deodorant per instructions, then found out when I got there that you can wear it, because they provide wipes to take it off. Live and learn!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...