Wednesday night. Spurs vs. Mavs. The only thing I really had to look forward to this week. And then I read the sports headlines on my yahoo homepage. Tim Duncan is out because of his knee. Crap. Let me repeat. Crap. Is there any hope of the Spurs *ever* beating them? What is up with their psychological block with them anyway? Yoda - not a word out of you.
I'm not even looking forward to Survivor anymore. I'll watch it, but not with the same enthusiasm I did before. I haven't decided who I'm cheering for yet. I don't have much time to decide either. I can tell you who it won't be. Her name starts with a P and ends with a G.
I guess there is CSI - if it's not a re-run. And E.R. That's about it. I think we have a lot of re-runs in our future with this stupid writer's strike. That bites. Okay America. Time to turn of the television. Could be good for this household. Namely me. The only re-runs I could watch over and over are Seinfeld, Friends and Will & Grace.
Husband and I had something exciting happen to us over the weekend. While we were in San Antonio at our conference. It was cool. It's too late for me to tell you the News now. I'll write tomorrow. I'll tell you this. I've given you one clue already. If I've told you in person already, don't spoil it for the others.
Don't get me wrong. The conference was the BEST part of the weekend. Reconnecting with my husband. It was incredible. God really blessed our time together. I highly recommend attending Weekend to Remember. Just - - wonderful.
It rocked. (Another clue about the cool thing that happened. Intrigued?)
It's past my bedtime.
*smooches*
5 comments:
GO MARK CUBAN!!!!
I was trying to get a rise out of you! You should have known that was coming!
Vile, though, that's kind of harsh! :)
You knew not to go there. Yet you did anyhow. I *could* skip tonight. I mean - - it is the big game and all!!!
*snicker*
You wouldn't skip, now would ya????
That is why they make DVR!! You know you love me!
You don't DVR sports. That's nuts. Plus, Husband will be home watching it live. He won't wait for me.
I won't skip? How much did you love me last week?
KIDDING. I'll see you after while.
Post a Comment