Wednesday, September 20

I'm Officially A "Real Mommy"

I went to church tonight, went by the pharmacy to pick up some medicine and then came home. I was greeted at the door with a "guess what Justin did tonight." My walls. My beautifully, recently painted (with color I might add) walls. There are now great big black circles on my walls. David had just bathed Justin and was working on Cameron. The bathtub crayons were up high but must have fallen down. Justin retrieved the black one and the living room wall was his canvas. I figure that once you've had your walls colored on, you're an official Mommy! I'm official.

2 comments:

Yoda said...

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!

Feeling your pain, girl, feeling your pain. I still have blue drawings on a door in my house because I am too lazy to paint the doors *ever* again.

MaierHousehold said...

It is taking every ounce of me to not bust out of my chair with laughter! Only because it's happened to you! I have not has the PLEASURE of experiencing this, but my daughter has damaged someone elses WHITE COMFORTER WITH PURPLE MARKER!

Welcome to Motherhood!!!

Reality Check

Sometimes it's the little reminders to be grateful. I was headed back to work from my lunch break. I sat in the parking lot in my car fo...